Integrated Shop Floor Management System Benefits:
- Up-To-Minute Information – Instead of having to wait and see how well production is flowing, shop floor control enables up-to-minute analysis. This allows you to have complete visibility within your supply chain and locate areas where improvements are needed.
- Transparency – As shop floor control offers data, project insight, and anything relevant to your supply chain, it enables your employees to all work toward the same goal. This is why accurate data and transparency is a must, because everyone must be on the same page to work toward the overall goal.
- Cost Reduction – Older systems require manual entered data and were not as efficient at locating issues within the supply chain. Shop floor control is able to locate areas where productivity is lacking and does not require manual entered data. This saves time for project managers that want to focus their efforts on other areas and basically allows production to run itself.
- Support – Teams can solve problems together instead of separately. Shop floor control enables various departments to interact and communicate with each other, ultimately allowing them to pursue and fix issues collaboratively. This solves issues much faster and saves the entire operation revenue and time.
Using an integrated shop floor management system allows shop owners to tie all business functions together, from quote to cash. This allows for increased efficiencies not possible before the use of such systems. Some of these improvements include:
- Project based purchasing
- Centralized planning
- Control over time and material changes on projects
- Control of growing and changing Bill of Material
- A simple but complete Project overview at any time
YGL BeyondERP is ERP Strategy Industry 4.0 ready.
A lot of ERP solutions aren’t designed to enable real-time collaboration, which has a tendency to result in information and planning silos. This obviously makes it difficult to create an agile or dynamic planning flow that truly incorporates the massive influx of data from your production floor RFID chips or the IoT sensors in your warehouse.
How YGL BeyondERP can help SMEs in manufacturing industry to adopt and implement Industry 4.0?
We Help Manage Industry 4.0 Implementation via ERP System
With YGL, you’ll be working with the most experienced professionals in the ERP industry. Whether you need short-term support or resources for a long term engagements, our ERP Consultants have the expertise to help you implement and integrate the ERP system requirement for Industry 4.0. With a core team of functional and technical ERP consultants that are both skilled and certified, we can quickly implement a robust ERP System to maximize the value of your investment.
YGL BeyondERP system applications allows you to enable a seamless workflow from your finance to warehouse and right down to your production efficiency by providing you the essential management dashboard which allows you to have a clear visibility.
As an industry leader in ERP system Implementation, we can be sure that each YGL consultants have the highest qualifications. We provide a wide range of ERP System Integrations with experience ranging from IOT(Internet of Things) right down to Data analytics on OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), supporting all functional modules to complete project management for your project needs. All of our consultants are fully vetted for the project they’re submitted for, which means you’re only reviewing the most qualified consultants who do what you need done.
We Can Help to implement ERP System Integration under Industry 4.0
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL BeyondERP which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450