What Is Blockchain?
ERP and Blockchain technology is a disruptive force that is slowly altering how the different business model works these days. I think you have already seen many changes so far in various industries such as Healthcare, Supply chain, Government, Trade Finance, Banking, etc.
Blockchain is a proven method in improving automation. Different parts of your digital footprint can be optimised by implementing blockchain technology. What parts of your operation can be automated? Blockchain helps with processes like:
- Service agreements
- Payment processing
- Scheduling maintenance
- Tracking and reporting delays
- Inventory monitoring
- Supply chain progression
- Communicating with partners and customers
Help with Security
Securely sharing data within your operation and externally has always been a problem. Cyber attackers are always on the prowl, looking for a way to exploit your business. By integrating blockchain, you can securely distribute information with a higher level of accountability and lower risk of a hack.
Monitor Supply Chain
Supply chain management is an ongoing concern for most manufacturers. With blockchain technology, you can monitor the progress of assets moving through supply chains, with transparency and accountability. Doing this will help limit the number of issues you may encounter during normal operations. If there’s a potential problem in the supply chain, you’ll find out sooner so you can react more quickly.
Support Quality Checks
There are a few ways that your quality can improve thanks to blockchain technology. If you have measurable metrics for your product inputs, then relevant data can be generated and compiled quickly with blockchain. The data will move alongside the materials by using tracking data. This ensures you can track the source of defects, track completed products during shipping, and improve the overall quality of your products.
Manage Your Partners and Suppliers
Blockchain also helps with managing your working relationships with partners and suppliers. You can use the increased visibility and accountability in evaluating new suppliers, improving your due diligence. Shipping delays from partners and suppliers are flagged sooner so you can remedy the situation. For larger operations and complex supply chains, supply chain management can be optimised.
Expedite the Process
The level of automation and insight that comes with integrated ERP and blockchain technology will help you to expedite the entire manufacturing process with enhanced levels of accountability and security. Pinpoint and mitigate problems more quickly and speed up your supply chain times.
The pace of progress that digitalise SMEs are making towards smart manufacturing is dependent on a variety of factors – agility in deploying industrial security solutions, speed to reskill workers, level of investment, willingness for technological change, etc.
From its origins in manufacturing, YGL NERVO has evolved to become critical to almost every aspect of running a business such as ERP and blockchain to digitalise SMEs on Industry 4.0.
- YGL NERVO software is the central nervous system of an enterprise, interconnecting supply chain, commerce, inventory, warehousing, fulfillment, analytics and finance.
- Initially focused on manufacturing, YGL NERVO has added additional functions to address nearly every aspect of business include Smart Warehouse, RPA and integration to industrial machine.
- YGL NERVO is an essential tool for Enterprise to become more efficient, flexible and innovative to combat the steady encroachment of e-commerce and a volatile consumer landscape characterized by a dramatic increase in the number of available distribution channels and rapidly changing consumer preferences.
- YGL NERVO is experiencing renewed activity, as the nervous system software providers and enterprises move IT functions to the cloud, which offers lower cost, the ability to innovate, to develop new functions and launch new offerings rapidly.
YGL NERVO can expertly deploy, monitor and troubleshoot a new ERP system that centralises operations at your enterprise.
We Can Help to implement a Central Nervous System Transforms in the Manufacturing Industry System Integration under Industry 4.0
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL NERVO which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0 in smart warehouse and smart manufacturing.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450