ERP for Plant Maintenance is a process that involves regular inspections, checks and servicing of equipment and machinery to ensure the plant is in optimum working condition with no breakdown. It also involves repairing or replacing necessary parts, equipment and machinery.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Asset Tracking
- Tracking & Purchasing
- Repair & Maintenance
YGL BeyondERP suit help organizations track the upkeep of their assets and associated costs of the work, with the ultimate goal of prolonging an asset’s lifespan at minimal expense. This could include maintaining assets in a single facility or a range of facilities, or maintaining a group of equipment or types of machinery.
Primarily there are 4 types of Maintenance.
- Corrective Maintenance means repairs carried out after equipment breaks down
- Scheduled Maintenance -means regular inspection, lubrication, repair of equipment to ensure smooth functioning and prevent breakdown
- Preventive Maintenance involves Periodic inspection of equipment and machinery to carry out any repairs in initial stages to eliminate chances of equipment breakdown.
- Predictive Maintenance means using sensitive instruments to check the Pressure, Temperature, Resistance etc., to predict troubles & fix them before equipment fails.
Plant Maintenance Module captures information of equipment maintenance, breakdown analysis , lets you schedule maintenance task calendar for all equipment etc.
- Plant Maintenance Module covers all maintenance tasks such as Inspection, Servicing and Repair activities.
- It also provides Integrated Business Reports that help in reducing the duration and cost of downtime as a result of damage.
- It enables the user to recognize the possible challenges within technical system in good time.
How YGL BeyondERP can help SMEs in manufacturing industry to adopt and implement Industry 4.0?
We Help Manage Industry 4.0 Implementation via ERP System
With YGL, you’ll be working with the most experienced professionals in the ERP industry. Whether you need short-term support or resources for a long term engagements, our ERP Consultants have the expertise to help you implement and integrate the ERP system requirement for Industry 4.0. With a core team of functional and technical ERP consultants that are both skilled and certified, we can quickly implement a robust ERP System to maximize the value of your investment.
YGL BeyondERP system applications allows you to enable a seamless workflow from your finance to warehouse and right down to your production efficiency by providing you the essential management dashboard which allows you to have a clear visibility.
As an industry leader in ERP system Implementation, we can be sure that each YGL consultants have the highest qualifications. We provide a wide range of ERP System Integrations with experience ranging from IOT(Internet of Things) right down to Data analytics on OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), supporting all functional modules to complete project management for your project needs. All of our consultants are fully vetted for the project they’re submitted for, which means you’re only reviewing the most qualified consultants who do what you need done.
We Can Help to implement ERP System Integration under Industry 4.0
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL BeyondERP which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450