ERP Purchase Management software handles company purchase orders and at the same time traces vendor performance. Detailed line items indicate planned receipts to inventory or to a job, although their destination may be changed at the time of actual receipt entry. Purchase order receipt processing updates suggested vendor and detailed purchase history files, which provides continual reference to aid in making purchasing decisions. An online Time-phased Material Requirements Report provides a strategic planning tool to buy the right amount of material—at the right time.
With Purchase Management, you can reduce inventory levels, improve on-time deliveries, enhance your cash flow and increase your profit levels.
Competitive advantages of Purchase Management
- Automated Purchasing Tools: Automated purchasing suggests parts, quantities and suppliers to buy from in order to meet material requirements and on-time delivery schedules. Optionally create new POs automatically.
- Planning: A Time-Phased Material Requirements Report, available through the Inventory Management module, gives purchasing the critical information necessary to make well-informed buying decisions.
- Blanket Purchase Orders: Multiple releases can be set up for every line on the Purchase Order.
- Purchase History: Purchase history maintenance and inquiry gives detailed information on Purchase Orders and receipts over extended periods of time.
- Mass Purchase Order Receipt: Quickly create receipt details for all lines, all releases for a specific line, or individual lines and releases.
- On-Line Purchase Order Entry: Enter multiple lines and unlimited comments as well as inventory, non-inventory, and subcontracting purchases.
- Flexible: At the time of receipt, optionally redirect purchases made for specific jobs into inventory. This flexibility is also offered for items originally purchased for inventory.
- Cross-Referencing: When a vendor’s part number differs from the stocking part number, the cross-reference is linked in the suggested vendor file for printing on Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Order Printing: Print purchase orders directly from Purchase Order Entry by date, user or purchase order number range. Purchase orders may also be faxed directly from your computer to your vendor.
- Purchase Order Tracker: Immediately access all purchase order information via screen inquiry, with multiple search capabilities.
- Part Master Price Breaks: Price breaks per inventory part/vendor, including effectivity date.
- Vendor Tracker: Quickly display information about any vendor including open and historical purchasing transactions.
- Purchase Requisition: Request purchases from anywhere in the plant. A formal requisition system tracks the status of the requisition from initial request to final approval and actual purchase order. The requestor is notified each step of the way.
- Approved Vendors: Vendors must be approved for general purposes before anything can be ordered from them. Do some of your customers insist upon using specific vendors? ERP allows you to set up those relationships and won’t allow you to order from the wrong vendor for those jobs.
- Integration: Purchasing Management is fully integrated with Accounts Payable, Job Management, and Inventory Management applications.
How YGL BeyondERP can help SMEs in manufacturing industry to adopt and implement Industry 4.0?
We Help Manage Industry 4.0 Implementation via ERP System
With YGL, you’ll be working with the most experienced professionals in the ERP industry. Whether you need short-term support or resources for a long term engagements, our ERP Consultants have the expertise to help you implement and integrate the ERP system requirement for Industry 4.0. With a core team of functional and technical ERP consultants that are both skilled and certified, we can quickly implement a robust ERP System to maximize the value of your investment.
YGL BeyondERP system applications allows you to enable a seamless workflow from your finance to warehouse and right down to your production efficiency by providing you the essential management dashboard which allows you to have a clear visibility.
As an industry leader in ERP system Implementation, we can be sure that each YGL consultants have the highest qualifications. We provide a wide range of ERP System Integrations with experience ranging from IOT(Internet of Things) right down to Data analytics on OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), supporting all functional modules to complete project management for your project needs. All of our consultants are fully vetted for the project they’re submitted for, which means you’re only reviewing the most qualified consultants who do what you need done.
We Can Help to implement ERP System Integration under Industry 4.0
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL BeyondERP which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450