An ERP System for Food Industry designed for food and beverage manufacturers provides the framework needed to effectively manage every aspect of the food and beverage manufacturing business.
According to the Panorama Consulting Solutions Manufacturing ERP Report.
Of those organizations surveyed, the top reasons for ERP implementation are listed below:
- To better integrate systems across multiple locations (22.3%)
- To standardise global business organisations (21.9%)
- To replace an aging ERP or legacy system (17.9%)
- To make employees’ jobs easier (11.2%)
- To ensure reporting/regulatory compliance (10.4%)
- To position the company for growth (9.2%)
- To improve working capital (7.2%)
Those organisations who choose to implement ERP reported the following results:
- Availability of information/faster information response time (33.3%)
- Increased interaction across the enterprise, integration of business operations/processes (23.1%)
- Improved interaction with customers (12.8%)
- Reduced direct operating and/or labouring costs (7.7%)
- Reduced IT maintenance costs (7.7%)
- Improved lead-time and improved inventory levels (5.1%)
- Improved interaction with suppliers (5.1%)
- No achieved benefit (5.1%)
YGL is one of the largest providers of ERP and Industry 4.0 manufacturing solutions in Malaysia. YGL is also the dominant Web and Apps based internet portal provider in the Asia region. YGL is also the Service Provider with our in-house team comprise of Certified Accountant, Software Designer, SQL Database Programmer, Dot Net Developer, Mobile Android & IOS Developer and Software Consultant in Malaysia and the intellectual property right is owned in Malaysia.
ERP System for Food Industry run a Complete ERP Solution
As experts in food and IT, YGL ERP System for Food Industry integrated all aspects of your food business in one complete solution, BeyondERP a Complete Solution for you.
Food Manufacturing, Financials, Supply Chain, and CRM all on a single world class business platform.
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450