Enhance Your ERP System by Integrating BI
ERP with Business Intelligence
This is a complex topic for several reasons:
- ERP and BI software are two different animals. Few companies run on a single all-encompassing ERP system, BI functionality probably isn’t part of it.
- It’s not unusual for multinational companies to run on different systems.
- Tech literacy at senior management levels is still not common; add to that a tech environment that’s constantly changing. BI is a technology-driven process that must be maintained and managed, which is why organizational change management strategies are so important for these types of initiatives.
How ERP and BI Drive Manufacturing Growth
With the combined power of ERP and BI, you can make data-driven decisions that drive your company forward. BI has the ability to transform data in your ERP software and other applications into critical insights. Below, we explain some of the benefits of integrating ERP and BI to fuel manufacturing growth.
· Actionable Insights
· Optimal Efficiency
· Precise Reporting
· Data Warehouse
· Business Improvements
BI could just as easily stand for business improvements. Data is one of the most precious assets for a manufacturer. Together, BI and ERP can help you leverage the full power of your data. These are some of the specific improvements your manufacturing business can enjoy with ERP and BI:
- Track and reduce inventory costs throughout multiple locations
- Use real-time machine metrics to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and schedule preventative maintenance
- Gain in-depth insights into production processes to determine how to reduce scrap, improve cycle times and make other valuable enhancements
- Receive instant notifications when there are lapses in quality or efficiency on the shop floor
- Improve demand forecasting
- Collect real-time data across the shop floor to improve traceability and compliance
- Track multiple KPIs, such as product margins, turnover rates and yield rates across multiple locations to optimize decision making
How YGL BeyondERP can help SMEs in manufacturing industry to adopt and implement Industry 4.0?
We Help Manage Industry 4.0 Implementation via ERP System
With YGL, you’ll be working with the most experienced professionals in the ERP industry. Whether you need short-term support or resources for a long term engagements, our ERP Consultants have the expertise to help you implement and integrate the ERP system requirement for Industry 4.0. With a core team of functional and technical ERP consultants that are both skilled and certified, we can quickly implement a robust ERP System to maximize the value of your investment.
YGL BeyondERP system applications allows you to enable a seamless workflow from your finance to warehouse and right down to your production efficiency by providing you the essential management dashboard which allows you to have a clear visibility.
As an industry leader in ERP system Implementation, we can be sure that each YGL consultants have the highest qualifications. We provide a wide range of ERP System Integrations with experience ranging from IOT(Internet of Things) right down to Data analytics on OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), supporting all functional modules to complete project management for your project needs. All of our consultants are fully vetted for the project they’re submitted for, which means you’re only reviewing the most qualified consultants who do what you need done.
We Can Help to implement ERP System Integration under Industry 4.0
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL BeyondERP which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450