Quickly streamline and scale up your operations, while reducing costs and complying with industry regulatory mandates.
Whether you private-label, co-pack or produce your own line of food and beverage products, Ygl BeyondERP applications offer your staff all the time-saving tools and real-time actionable data they need in these areas:
See How Our Leading Food Manufacturing BeyondERP System Can Help You By
- Streamlining Business Operations
- Accelerating Product Development
- Controlling Inventory Levels
- Scaling Up Production
- Ensuring Quality Standards
- Complying With Industry Regulations
- Improving Real Time, Accurate Reporting
- Growing Your Business!
Food Processing Software That Will Change the Way You Work
Inventory management tracks, adjusts and moves ingredients, packaging, intermediates, co-products, by-products and finished goods, in terms of their QC statuses, weights, volumes, and units, as well as plant locations and licenses. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Maintain allergens, safety, certifications, and other industry specific attributes and documents
- Allocate inventory based upon expiry dates, certifications and quality status
- Adjust batch jobs based upon the variable characteristics of inventory
- Execute warehousing tasks with mobile devices
Lot controlled inventory is managed from receiving into production thru shipping, thus maintaining the lineage of all raw materials, intermediates and finished products, including co-products and by-products. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Auto assign lot numbers during receiving and production
- Mandated capture and validation of lot numbers throughout the product lifecycle
- Execute “bi-directional” searches in seconds using a graphical lot traceability tool
- Generate recall letters for suppliers and customers
Quality control and quality assurance capabilities are built all processes managed by our food manufacturing software, from receiving into production thru shipping. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Setup QC tests with accepted values, tolerance values, sample and recount values
- Execute inspection plans, checklists and QC tests against products, people and equipment
- Generate COA and production deviation documents
- Manage adverse reporting, customer complaints, deviations, and nonconformance situations
Production manages the mix, blend, fill, assemble, and other manufacturing processes for intermediates and finished goods, including co-products and by-products, across facilities. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Dynamically sizing, linking and scheduling dependent batch jobs together
- Managing equipment and resource availability and capacities
- Reworking intermediates and finished goods and capture deviations
- Automatically back flushing inventory for
partially or fully
Formulation allows multiple users to manage multiple specification versions for products, including intermediates, co-products and by-products, separately from their packaging specifications (BOM). Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Dynamically adjust ingredient weights/volumes to meet property target values
- Account for fixed and variable labor costs, including consumable costs
- Analyze and compare specifications / versions
- Employ multi-level workflow approval process
Industry specific compliance are built into every process to ensure federal and industry specific regulatory mandates. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Alert formulators when specs exceed industry established levels
- Maintain key transactional history for auditor reports (e.g. Master Batch Records)
- Generate industry required product and safety labels and documents
Planning & Scheduling
Run a Complete ERP Solution
Food Manufacturing, Financials, Supply Chain, and CRM all on a single world class business platform.
How YGL BeyondERP can help SMEs in manufacturing industry to adopt and implement Industry 4.0?
We Help Manage Industry 4.0 Implementation via ERP System
With YGL, you’ll be working with the most experienced professionals in the ERP industry. Whether you need short-term support or resources for a long term engagements, our ERP Consultants have the expertise to help you implement and integrate the ERP system requirement for Industry 4.0. With a core team of functional and technical ERP consultants that are both skilled and certified, we can quickly implement a robust ERP System to maximize the value of your investment.
YGL BeyondERP system applications allows you to enable a seamless workflow from your finance to warehouse and right down to your production efficiency by providing you the essential management dashboard which allows you to have a clear visibility.
As an industry leader in ERP system Implementation, we can be sure that each YGL consultants have the highest qualifications. We provide a wide range of ERP System Integrations with experience ranging from IOT(Internet of Things) right down to Data analytics on OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), supporting all functional modules to complete project management for your project needs. All of our consultants are fully vetted for the project they’re submitted for, which means you’re only reviewing the most qualified consultants who do what you need done.
We Can Help to implement ERP System Integration under Industry 4.0
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL BeyondERP which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450