Ygl e-Console is a financial consolidation and reporting application built and designed to be used by the finance department. It provides the ability to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, reduce the cost of compliance and deliver results.
Many finance executives face the daunting task of consolidating their organisations’ financial and operating results using spreadsheets that are difficult to maintain and audit. With Ygl e-Console solution, organisation can improve their consolidation and reporting process and reduce internal control risks, delivering financial analysis and helps business comply with the many different and stringent regulatory reporting regulations
Objective of e-Consolidation
- Adopt a cost effective, scalable finance consolidation system to facilitate site/regional/corporate forecasting, consolidations, budgets comparison and reporting needs
- Create a centralized financial data warehouse and data marts
- Common standards for regulatory filling
- Automation of data flow
3. Improve timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial data
- Set finance reporting standards
- Reduce month-end closing cycles
4. Provide analysis of key performance and operation matric
5. Eliminate the effort of transferring financial numbers from subsidiary companies accounting system to spread sheets and consolidation work on the spreadsheet every month
Leveraging these new technologies has enabled YGL e-Console system to add significant value to new or existing processes by looking at data capture, complex transformational processing and reporting aspects of a specific.
For Consolidation Software that is truly scalable, YGL is a strong choice. The software works for companies with 10 or 10,000 employees, and the mobile capabilities ensure that everyone is on the same page.