Preventive Maintenance with enterprise resource planning software
Preventive maintenance is the regular and routine checkup and maintenance of equipment. This routine helps in ensuring the equipment are up and running. Moreover, it prevents unexpected equipment failure, which negatively influences the realisation of expected production objectives.
- Prioritising maintenance tasks
- Helping technicians in performing maintenance tasks
- Saving maintenance costs
- Improving administration
- Ensuring that all equipment are always operational thus improved production
- Simplifying the coordination of a preventive maintenance schedule
- Reduced injury risk
Maintenance Labour Tracking
Track machine downtime and employee work time / response with real-time reporting.
- review the percentage of time spent attending to machine maintenance vs. preventative maintenance (PM)
- Track reasons for downtime
- Track late released and unreleased PM work orders
- Track resource / labour costs by machine and date range
Manage the entry, assignment, prioritization, coordination and tracking of requests for equipment maintenance and repair.
- Submit maintenance requests for approval, or choose to allow users to create immediate Work Orders.
Set up various user-defined Preventive Maintenance (PM) checklists and link them to individual pieces of equipment. Customize your PM checklists with Intelligent Preventative Maintenance Schedule Generation.
Master Equipment List
Create and maintain a master list of all equipment in the facility, including both production and non-production equipment, such as workcenter machines, lift trucks, automobiles and facility infrastructure.
Equipment Bill of Materials
Create and maintain lists of parts associated with specific pieces or types of equipment.
Maintain a detailed history of all maintenance performed on equipment.
- Machine master
- Preventative / predictive maintenance scheduling
- Maintenance requests / approvals
- Daily TPM checklists
- Downtime reporting
- Manage the time and output of multiple technicians
- Maintenance tasks tied to shop suppliers (filters, belts)
- Full array of dashboards
Get in touch with us.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD10450 Penang Island
Suite 9-10Wisma UOA II,Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur