Managing inventory is a big factor in many businesses, particularly in manufacturing.
The key components of SMART Warehouse Management System which allow management to have full control and visibility to support efficient operations. They are:
- Barcode / RFID tag for data collection
- System integration especially with the existing ERP
- Big data analytics to analyze inventory values and movement for optimum results
- Real time alert on abnormality
- Material tracking and traceability
- Streamline existing process through necessary automation
The key benefits of implementing SMART Warehouse Management System are:
- Reduce warehouse operation cost with less resources
- Reliable inventory data for higher order fulfillment
- Higher productivity and better utilization of space
- Reliable material traceability system
- Real time inventory report
- Fully integrated system
For efficient and quick deliveries of products, warehouse management systems should be efficient with zero scope of errors. The proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) is changing the picture of warehouse management at a fast pace. Using IoT devices like RFID tags and sensors enables warehouse managers to keep track of the exact location and progress of the product. Let’s explore how IoT enabled warehouses are radically improving the operational efficiency of their supply chain.
Get in touch with us.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island