Vertical integration of Poo Trading in food industry. Ygl Leading Food Manufacturing ERP Systems Help Poo Trading Company By
• Streamlining Business Operations
• Accelerating Product Development
• Controlling Inventory Levels
• Scaling Up Production
• Ensuring Quality Standards
• Complying With Industry Regulations
• Improving Real Time, Accurate Reporting
• Growing Your Business
Overcoming The Challenges of Improving Speed and Scale
Poo Trading Import & Export Sdn Bhd is one of the largest fresh fruits and vegetables importer, distributor, processor and retailer in Malaysia. The business includes off-line distribution to major hypermarkets throughout Malaysia, and on-line retail to individual households under home brand DoReMi.
Ygl industry specific solution for fresh food processing covered the entire value chain from fruits processing to distribution, point of sales, and on-line business. The electronic commerce ecosystem designed by Ygl included main and satellite warehouses stock planning, on-line and back-end stock product and sales interchange, analytics, and route management.
Inventory management tracks, adjusts and moves ingredients, packaging, intermediates, co-products, by-products and finished goods, in terms of their QC statuses, weights, volumes, and units, as well as plant locations and licenses. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Maintain allergens, safety, certifications, and other industry specific attributes and documents
- Allocate inventory based upon expiry dates, certifications and quality status
- Adjust batch jobs based upon the variable characteristics of inventory
- Execute warehousing tasks with mobile devices
Lot controlled inventory is managed from receiving into production thru shipping, thus maintaining the lineage of all raw materials, intermediates and finished products, including co-products and by-products. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Auto assign lot numbers during receiving and production
- Mandated capture and validation of lot numbers throughout the product lifecycle
- Execute “bi-directional” searches in seconds using a graphical lot traceability tool
- Generate recall letters for suppliers and customers
Quality control and quality assurance capabilities are built all processes managed by our food manufacturing software, from receiving into production thru shipping. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Setup QC tests with accepted values, tolerance values, sample and recount values
Production manages the mix, blend, fill, assemble, and other manufacturing processes for intermediates and finished goods, including co-products and by-products, across facilities. Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Dynamically sizing, linking and scheduling dependent batch jobs together
- Managing equipment and resource availability and capacities
- Reworking intermediates and finished goods and capture deviations
- Automatically back flushing inventory for partially or fully
Formulation allows multiple users to manage multiple specification versions for products, including intermediates, co-products and by-products, separately from their packaging specifications (BOM). Here are just a few supported transactions:
- Dynamically adjust ingredient weights/volumes to meet property target values
- Account for fixed and variable labour costs, including consumable costs
- Analyse and compare specifications / versions
- Employ multi-level workflow approval process
YGL is one of the largest providers of ERP and Industry 4.0 manufacturing solutions in Malaysia. YGL is also the dominant Web and Apps based internet portal provider in the Asia region. YGL is also the Service Provider with our in-house team comprise of Certified Accountant, Software Designer, SQL Database Programmer, Dot Net Developer, Mobile Android & IOS Developer and Software Consultant in Malaysia and the intellectual property right is owned in Malaysia.
ERP System for Food Industry run a Complete ERP Solution
As experts in food and IT, YGL ERP System for Food Industry integrated all aspects of your food business in one complete solution, BeyondERP a Complete Solution for you.
Food Manufacturing, Financials, Supply Chain, and CRM all on a single world class business platform.
How YGL help SMEs in manufacturing industry to adopt and implement Industry 4.0?
We Help Manage Industry 4.0 Implementation via ERP System
With YGL, you’ll be working with the most experienced professionals in the ERP industry. Whether you need short-term support or resources for a long term engagements, our ERP Consultants have the expertise to help you implement and integrate the ERP system requirement for Industry 4.0. With a core team of functional and technical ERP consultants that are both skilled and certified, we can quickly implement a robust ERP System to maximize the value of your investment.
YGL system applications allows you to enable a seamless workflow from your finance to warehouse and right down to your production efficiency by providing you the essential management dashboard which allows you to have a clear visibility.
As an industry leader in ERP system Implementation, we can be sure that each YGL consultants have the highest qualifications. We provide a wide range of ERP System Integrations with experience ranging from IOT(Internet of Things) right down to Data analytics on OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), supporting all functional modules to complete project management for your project needs. All of our consultants are fully vetted for the project they’re submitted for, which means you’re only reviewing the most qualified consultants who do what you need done.
We Can Help to implement ERP System Integration under Industry 4.0
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL BeyondERP which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0.