Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a term applied to integrated software systems used to manage the internal and external resources of an organization. These include the physical assets, financial resources, materials and human resources.
Benefits of ERP
- integrated business processes
- one central database with no duplication of data
- a single ‘view of the truth’
- easy-to-use, powerful reporting across the whole suite (and therefore the whole organization)
- the same look-and-feel across the whole system, making training and using the ERP very straightforward.
What’s Included in Ygl BeyondERP Suite?
- Financial Accounting Management
- Distribution Management
- Product lifecycle management
- Supply chain management software
- Purchasing Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Smart Manufacturing4.0
- Smart Warehouse4.0
- Warehouse Management System