Northern Corridor Economic Region (NCER) Malaysia: CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (COE)
“CoE Provider” is a programme for industries, academia & agencies that have expertise in providing engineering services, R&D, commercialisation, testing, reliability and other engineering consultancy to nurture local companies by undertaking high technological activities.
Industrial ecosystems encompass all players operating in a value chain: from the smallest start-ups to the largest companies, from academia to research service providers to suppliers.
“CoE User” is a programme for local companies in NCER that intend to carry out high technological activities to move up the value chain. Eligibility Criteria: MNCs, Large Local Companies, SMEs, academia, or technical agencies that own, manage and maintain CoE.
- Local Micro, SME and Large Local Companies in NCER.
- Product/process development activities to move up value chain and must be performed in NTIC’s approved CoE Provider
- The project must have strategic impact to the ecosystem development & value chain in NCER.
- The project must be in accordance with the NTIC framework.
- The project must have business model for long term self sustainability
- Matching grant, 50:50 ratio, max capped at RM25,000 per project
- Maximum 1 project to develop per year/company and to allow the usage of multiple of CoE Provider.
- Funding is for the services & consultancy, including usage of equipment, testing, reliability, failure analysis, R&D&D&C activities provided by NTIC’s approved CoE.
- To ensure no double dipping from other agencies (Cradle, MIDA, MRANTI etc) by checking document during claim submission.
- Reimbursement based on invoice, within 3 months after project completion.
- Project status verification by appointed industry CoE for full disbursement upon completion of the service usage.
- Project duration: Max of 12 months from the date of approval.
- Agreement period: Max of 15 months from the date of approval.
The projects to be developed with CoE Users by YGL are Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Software Solution.
Northern Corridor Implementation Authority (NCIA) was established under the Northern Corridor Implementation Authority Act 2008 (Act 687) to promote and accelerate the development of the NCER (Perlis, Kedah, Pulau Pinang and Perak) into a world-class economic region, technology hub and a choice destination for investment.
By choosing YGL ERP, your business gains access to a robust integration of electronic invoicing within its operations. The ERP solution seamlessly aligns with the e-Invoicing ecosystem, enabling a smooth transition from conventional invoicing practices to the digital frontier. YGL ERP’s extensive experience ensures a comprehensive and effective approach to incorporating e-Invoicing capabilities, thereby empowering your business to thrive in the changing landscape of digital transactions.
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL NERVO which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0 in smart warehouse and smart manufacturing.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450