How ERP Can Help Everyone on the Shop Floor? YGL BeyondERP4.0 gives you the real-time visibility, intelligence, and control you need to run a more profitable shop floor in real-time.
Manufacturing ERP solutions can serve as one of the most valuable assets in your plant, providing integral capabilities not only for accountants and executives but also for every single shop floor employee.
YGL ERP4.0 solution helps manufacturers maximize resources and reduce waste.
- Optimize: Generate and assign shop floor tasks.
- Control: Start and stop jobs with accurate time reporting.
- Anticipate: Catch defects and report on non-conformance.
- Plan: Compare actual job status against plan
- Machine operators can report job status from their work station.
- Real-time capture of operation status, quantity produced, passed, defect or non-conformance.
- Task may be split and assigned to different people to complete it on time.
- Using the dashboard, managers can track productivity by operator or machine.
- Real-time visibility into items made, and machine status.
- Product genealogy can be accessed any time during the product’s lifecycle.
Economic realities are making ERP software implementations almost compulsory for every business in every industry. However, manufacturing is one of the sectors that benefit the most from the use of ERP software. This is because ERP software provides manufacturers with tools and functions that make daily work easier, faster, and more accurate.
ERP software helps manufacturers with the following capabilities:
- improved product costing
- sales and operations planning
- demand management
- material requirements planning
- long-term planning
- production order creation
- capacity requirements planning
- production execution, etc.
In a manufacturing environment, the ideal set up of an ERP software system is where business operations are integrated with the manufacturing processes that take place on the shop floor or production line. All too often, the shop floor programmable logic controller (PLC), which is an automated control for plant floor machinery lines is not connected to the ERP system.
How YGL BeyondERP can help SMEs in manufacturing industry to adopt and implement Industry 4.0?
We Help Manage Industry 4.0 Implementation via ERP System
With YGL, you’ll be working with the most experienced professionals in the ERP industry. Whether you need short-term support or resources for a long term engagements, our ERP Consultants have the expertise to help you implement and integrate the ERP system requirement for Industry 4.0. With a core team of functional and technical ERP consultants that are both skilled and certified, we can quickly implement a robust ERP System to maximize the value of your investment.
YGL BeyondERP system applications allows you to enable a seamless workflow from your finance to warehouse and right down to your production efficiency by providing you the essential management dashboard which allows you to have a clear visibility.
As an industry leader in ERP system Implementation, we can be sure that each YGL consultants have the highest qualifications. We provide a wide range of ERP System Integrations with experience ranging from IOT(Internet of Things) right down to Data analytics on OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), supporting all functional modules to complete project management for your project needs. All of our consultants are fully vetted for the project they’re submitted for, which means you’re only reviewing the most qualified consultants who do what you need done.
We Can Help to implement ERP System Integration under Industry 4.0
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today so that we can help you with our YGL BeyondERP which is strategy Industry 4.0 ready implementation needs heading towards Industry 4.0.
YglWorld PG (HQ)
35, SCOTLAND ROAD
10450 Penang Island
Wisma UOA II,
Jalan Pinang 50450